À TABLES LONDON – THE PROJECT
In 2017, the project of a bilingual print edition gathering the best spots from the website simply became obvious.
That’s how À Tables London, my first self-published book rounding up the 50 essential restaurants you need to know in London, was born.
It was successfully financed through a crowdfunding campaign in October 2017 and is now stocked at gorgeous shops and bookshops all around London and Paris.
You can read all about it below, and even watch this highly embarrassing video of me babbling about the project.
What’s in there?
- 120 pages 100% dedicated to London food, from the unforgettable tasting menu to the ace sandwich.
- 50 reviews of the essential London restaurants.
- A fully subjective list of our top 10 must-eats.
- 5 cool illustrated city maps to locate the restaurants by neighbourhood.
- A bilingual French-English edition.
- An A5, hardback format to take it with you everywhere.
- A quality print on a delicate uncoated paper.
Who is it for?
Londoners lost in the constant maneuvering of just opened / already closed, totally in / almost out restaurants.
La crème de la crème of timeless eateries, in a word.
For the other, newer places, there will always be myhungryvalentine.com.
Frenchies wanting to live their urban getaway across the channel to the fullest, as real locals. The touristic guide dusted off, with precious insider tips and must-eats that will wash away the clichés about British food.
Au revoir greasy fish & chips and sloppy beans on toast, bonjour modern British cooking and the very best of cosmopolitan creative cuisine.
How was it brought to life?
I ran a pre-order crowdfunding campaign in October 2017, which was successful thanks to the 205 wonderfully generous backers that helped me reach 102 % of my objective.
If you’re curious about it, you can discover it here.
Where to find it?
Here or at one of our stockists.
The full list of our stockists in London and Paris can be found here.
“The best London food guide”